Thanks for checking me out!

Monday, July 13, 2015

A Ramble... And a Change of Thought.

So, apparently I'm terrible at blogging. Wow! 2012 was my last post? It's been 3 years! My babies are now 5 and 8 (I KNOW! When did that happen), we are happily settled into the house, and life has gone on.
We are making a big change this year, however. We have decided that we are going to home school the boys in September. James will be doing grade 3, and Tyler will be doing kindergarten. Things are going to be a little different around here, but I am hoping that maybe, by venting into a blog, things will run smoothly. :)
I have a couple projects I have done since my last post. Maybe we should turn this blog into a once a week posting, so I don't get too carried away.
Up next week, then, will be the pile of lumber I turned into bunk beds for my boys.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment